|Regular Licence||Extended Licence|
|Number of end products||1||5|
|Use in a single end product|
|Use in a free end product|
|Use in an end product that's sold|
|Use in stock items/templates|
1.The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item, as well as the FAQs (which form part of this license).
2. You are licensed to use the Item to create 5 End Product for yourself or for 5 clients and the End Product may be Sold.
3. An End Product is one of the accompanying things, both requiring the use of ability and exertion.
(a)For an Item that is a layout, the End Product is a modified execution of the Item.
For instance: the thing is a site subject and the finished result is the last site modified with your substance.
(b) For different sorts of Item, an End Product is a work that fuses the Item just as different things, with the goal that it is bigger in degree and diverse in nature than the Item.
For instance: the thing is a catch realistic and the final result is a site. See the FAQs for models and data about End Products and the single application prerequisite.
4. You can make one End Product for a customer, and you can move that solitary End Product to your customer for any charge. This permit is then moved to your customer.
5. You can make any number of duplicates of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is dispersed for Free.
6. You can adjust or control the Item. You can consolidate the Item with different works and make a subsidiary work from it. The subsequent works are liable to the particulars of this permit. You can do these things as long as the End Product you at that point make is one that is allowed under condition 3.
For instance: You can permit a flyer format, incorporate your very own photographs, change the design and get it printed to advance your occasion.
7. You can't Sell the End Product but to one customer. (On the off chance that you or your customer need to Sell the End Product, you will require the Extended License.)
8. You can't re-appropriate the Item as stock, in an instrument or format, or with source documents. You can't do this with an Item either all alone or packaged with different things, and regardless of whether you adjust the Item. You can't re-circulate or make accessible the Item as-is or with shallow adjustments. These things are not permitted regardless of whether the re-circulation is for Free.
In case you're an Freakpixels creator you can utilize different things in your thing's sneak peek without a permit, under conditions. See the creator authorizing FAQs.
For instance: You can't buy an HTML layout, convert it to a WordPress topic and sell or offer it to more than one customer. You can't permit a thing and afterward, make it accessible as-is on your site for your clients to download.
9. You can't utilize the Item in any application enabling an end client to modify an advanced or physical item to their particular needs, for example, an "on interest", "specially made" or "fabricate it yourself" application. You can utilize the Item along these lines just if you buy a different permit for every last item fusing the Item that is made utilizing the application.
Instances of "on interest", "specially made" or "manufacture it yourself" applications: web designers, "make your own" slideshow applications and e-card generators. You will require one permit for every item made by a client, or reach us at Help Center to talk about.
10. Although you can change the Item and in this way erase undesirable segments before making your single End Product, you can't concentrate and utilize a solitary part of an Item on an independent premise.
For instance: You permit a site subject containing symbols. You can erase undesirable symbols from the subject. Be that as it may, you can't extricate a symbol to use outside of the subject.
11. You must not allow an end client of the End Product to remove the Item and use it independently from the End Product.
12. You can't utilize an Item in a logo, trademark, or administration mark.
Searching for a logo? See our GraphicRiver logos area, which has its permit.
13. For a few items, a part of the Item will be sourced by the creator from somewhere else and diverse permit terms may apply to the segment, for example, another person's permit or an open-source or innovative center permit. Assuming this is the case, the part will be recognized by the creator in the Item's portrayal page or the Item's downloaded records. The other permit will apply to that segment rather than this permit. This permit will apply to the remainder of the Item.
For instance: A subject may contain pictures authorized under a Creative Commons CCBY permit. The CCBY permit applies to those particular pictures. This permit applies to the remainder of the topic.
14. For a few things, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open-source permit applies. The open-source permit applies in the accompanying ways:
(a) Some Items, regardless of whether altogether made by the creator, might be halfway subject to the open-source permit: a 'split permit' applies. This implies the open-source permit applies to a degree that is controlled by the open-source permit terms and the idea of the Item, and this permit applies to the remainder of the Item.
Split and other open-source permitting are applicable for topics and modules for WordPress and other open-source stages. Where part authorizing applies, this is noted in the Item's download documents: for more data, see this Help Center article
(b) For certain Items, the creator may have connected a GPL permit to the whole Item. This implies the significant GPL permit will apply to the whole Item rather than this permit.
Where an Item is altogether under a GPL permit, it will be distinguished as a GPL thing and the permit noted in the download documents: for more data see the FAQs
15. You can just utilize the Item for legal purposes. Likewise, if an Item contains a picture of an individual, regardless of whether the Item is model-discharged you can't utilize it in a manner that makes a phony character, suggests individual support of an item by the individual, or in a way that is abusive, vulgar or disparaging, or regarding delicate subjects.
For more data on delicate subjects, see our FAQs.
16. Items that contain advanced variants of genuine items, trademarks or other licensed innovation possessed by others have not been properly discharged. These Items are authorized based on publication utilize as it were. You must think about whether your utilization of these Items requires a leeway and assuming this is the case, to acquire that freedom from the licensed innovation rights proprietor.
17. This permit applies related to the Freakpixels Market Terms for your utilization of Freakpixels Market. If there is an irregularity between this permit and the Freakpixels Market Terms, this permit will apply to the degree important to determine the irregularity.
18. This permit can be ended on the off chance that you rupture it. On the off chance that that occurs, you should quit making duplicates of or dispersing the End Product until you expel the Item from it.
19. The creator of the Item holds responsibility for Item however allows you the permit on these terms. This permit is between the creator of the Item and you. Freakpixels Pty Ltd isn't involved with this permit or the one giving you the permit.
The majority of our items (themes, code, graphics, 3D and flash) are covered by our Standard Licenses. If your end product including the item is going to be free to the end user then a Regular License is what you need. An Extended License is required if the end user must pay to use the end product.