Stroyka — Tools Store HTML Template, made specifically for an instruments/tools store, but also well suited for an auto parts store, electronics store, etc.
The package includes five ready-made HTML-sets with different color schemes (37 HTML-file in each): default (yellow), black, green, blue and red. You can use anyone you like.
The package also includes source files, you can use them to customize colors, font and some other settings via SASS variables. We use twig.js as a template engine for building HTML files.
If you like my template, don’t forget to rate it
- 37 HTML Files
- 100% Responsive Layout
- LTR/RTL version
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Grid / List products view
- Account pages
- Off-canvas filters
- The sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and always on top
- Photoswipe gallery
- Select2 integration
Most of the icons used in the template are in SVG format, for the rest the following fonts are used:
- Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/) – for social network icons.
- Stroyka – custom Icon Font to display some icons in the template. It is used only in the Edge Browser to solve the performance issues associated with rendering a huge amount of SVG icons.
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.6.0 — November 1, 2019
- Added: Alternative category filter;
- Fixed: On the checkout page, prices break to a new line if they contain a space;
- Updated: Scripts moved to the end of the page.
Version 1.5.0 — October 7, 2019
- Added: PhotoSwipe gallery on the product page;
- Added: Select2 integration;
- Added: Block Finder (vehicle picker) for auto parts stores;
- Added: To Top button.
Version 1.4.0 — August 16, 2019
- Added: Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and always on top.
Version 1.3.1 — August 2, 2019
- Fixed: “Price” and “Quantity” in the drop-down cart are displayed incorrectly in the RTL version.
Version 1.3.0 — July 6, 2019
- Added: Off-canvas filters on the shop page.
Version 1.2.0 — April 27, 2019
- Added: Five account pages (Dashboard, Edit Profile, Order History, Addresses, Change Password);
- Added: Empty cart page;
- Updated: RTL support;
- Fixed: Some CSS issues.
Version 1.1.0 — March 15, 2019
Version 1.0.0 — February 17, 2019