Compatible with WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.1.
Full WordPress 5 compatibility.
Full Elementor compatibility.
Full WooCommerce compatibility.
Full Gutenberg compatibility.
Skip to changelog.
The7 features full and seamless integration with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 1000+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
Both Wizard and advanced Theme Options can work in visual WP Theme Customizer-like and old-school backend editing modes.
The7 comes bundled with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlus. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And the greatest thing about bundled plugins in The7 is that (unlike in other themes) they will not nag about purchasing them. This is especially important when you are building a website for a customer and do not want to waste time explaining that â€œplugins that come with the theme are perfectly legal to use without dedicated licenses; simply ignore all those warnings and purchase-me messagesâ€.
Ð¢eedless to say, The7 and all bundled plugins are mobile friendly (certified by Google), SEO and GDPR ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, weâ€™ve created 40 (and counting) high quality pre-made websites that you can use as a foundation for website you are building.
They can be imported in a single click. And The7 will take care of installing all required plugin, content and sliders automatically!
Do not need an entire website or want to combine pages from different demos? No problem! Copy a link (URL) to a page from our demo and use Pages > Import interface to get only pages you need.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But weâ€™re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends WPBakery Page Builder capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 250 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
1000+ Theme Options
Never shall you say â€œwe canâ€™t do that, the theme does not permit itâ€ again! The7 features over 1000 Theme Options, making it the most customizable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customize even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7â€™s wast array of appearance customization options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the â€œCreateâ€ button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them â€œas isâ€ or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
WPBakery Page Builder with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore weâ€™ve enhanced and extended the WPBakery Page Builder with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements:
Super customizable Blog List (new!)
Super customizable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)
Blog Masonry & Grid (legacy)
Portfolio Masonry & Grid
Portfolio Justified Grid
Albums Masonry & Grid
Albums Justified Grid
Photos Justified Grid
Photos Masonry & Grid
Before / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)
Call to Action
Shortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
40 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 40 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder templates. Check them out!
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customizable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:
Inline (menu on the right of the logo)
Classic (menu below the logo section; â€œcenteredâ€ layout option available)
Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)
Side (vertical header on the side of the page)
â€œNavigation on clickâ€ with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)
â€œNavigation on clickâ€ with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
customize the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:
4 different slideshows
Masonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleries
Responsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:
Masonry, grid or list view.
Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleries
Infinite scroll / lazy loading option
Any number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:
Albums â€“ justified grid
Albums â€“ masonry & grid
Blog â€“ list
Blog â€“ masonry & grid
Gallery â€“ justified grid
Gallery â€“ masonry & grid
Portfolio â€“ justified grid
Portfolio â€“ list
Portfolio â€“ masonry & grid
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customize header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Select custom menu
Enable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom bar
Use custom logos, logo link and favicon
Enable / disable beautiful page loading
Choose wide or boxed layout
Custom CSS field
All regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Multiple menu rows / columns
Numerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
Thatâ€™s right â€“ no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go â€“ Pricing tables, WPBakery Page Builder, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact Form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7â€™s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like â€œAll in One SEO Packâ€ and â€œYoast SEOâ€.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries â€“ we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7â€™s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Faced a problem? No worries â€“ our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
v.8.8.1 (May 22, 2020)
Improved compatibility for basic WooCommerce widgets/shortcodes in Elementor.
v.8.8.0 (May 18, 2020)
1. New demo: Fashion Store - https://the7.io/fashion-store/ 2. New The7 widgets for Elementor: - Products Masonry & Grid; - Products Carousel. 3. Improved: option to hide the title in WooCommerce products pages. 4. Improved: redundant .SVG files removed from standard The7 icon fonts. 5. Fixed: issue on archive pages with posts backgrounds always being visible (even when they are disabled). 6. Fixed: issue in IE11 with Elementor full-width rows not stretching properly. 7. Fixed: issue with word wrap not working in The7 Breadcrumbs in Elementor. 8. Fixed: issue with header area and top bar having different paddings in boxed layouts. 9. Fixed: WooCommerce ratings are visible even after being disabled. 10. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce notification popups overlapping. 11. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce not showing borders for some buttons. 12. General improvements to WooCommerce compatibility and appearance. 13. Improvements to WPML Compatibility. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.8.7.2 (May 6, 2020)
v.8.7.1 (Apr 30, 2020)
New: "The7 Breadcrumbs" Elementor widget. Improved: Google Fonts list updated. Improved: "alt" attribute added to lightbox buttons. Fixed: issue with share buttons not being visible in the gallery lightbox. Fixed: issue with "play" button positioning in the gallery page template. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.8.7.0 (Apr 24, 2020)
1. New demo: Business Adviser (https://the7.io/business-advisors/) 2. Improved: header section editing is enabled for the Elementor theme builder (update PRO Elements to v.2.9.3 via The7 > Plugins). 3. Improved: PRO Elements is no longer required for demo import when Elementor Pro is already in use. 4. Improved: UI of "Portfolio Masonry & Grid" shortcode for WPBakery Page Builder. 5. Improved: tags taxonomy added to Portfolio CPT. 6. Fixed: issue with The7 Elemenor widgets displaying the content even if a related post type is disabled. 7. Fixed: issue with "WooCommerce Masonry & Grid" for WPB pagination not working when used in a blog post. 8. Fixed: issue with a mobile menu in a bottom bar missing an icon. 9. Fixed issue with posts not being clickable in carousel shortcodes/elements/widgets. 10. Fixed: issue with a side gap when using the "floating menu button" header layout. 11. Fixed: issue with extra border in the menu in the "split" header layout. 12. Fixed: issue with "+" quantity WooCommerce button missing the border. 13. Fixed: issue with "maximum background width" and content "jumping" when scroll shows up. 14. Updated: ru_RU lang files.
v.8.6.0 (Apr 8, 2020)
1. New demo: Online Courses & Education- https://the7.io/online-courses/ 2. Improved: single and archive page editing is enabled for the Elementor theme builder (update PRO Elements to v.18.104.22.168 via The7 > Plugins). 3. Improved: "mobile menu" (hamburger) and "close" buttons. Including: - icons style selection; - more interposition and styling options. 4. Improved: more styling options for menu items dividers, and decorative lines in the header. 5. Improved: better RTL compatibility. 6. Fixed: issue with cloned Album Carousel elements not processing clicks. 7. Fixed: issue with Elementor footer not being imported. 8. Fixed: Hotel Booking plugin "blinking". 9. Fixed: If search microwidget is set to "Input width: fixed width", its placeholder text is always white in FF. 10. Fixed: WooCommerce collapsable sidebar overlay blocking the sidebar in mobile layouts. 11. Fixed: WooCommerce checkout page; coupon field and corresponding button not being equal in height. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.22.214.171.124 (Mar 27, 2020)
1. New demo: Elementor Minimal Creative - https://the7.io/elementor-minimal-creative/ 2. Beta-feature: footer editing via theme builder (Templates > Theme Builder). You must have both the theme and PRO Elements plugin updated to the newest versions. 3. Improved: filtering by URL added to "portfolio masonry & grid" shortcode. 4. Improved: one request (icon font) less Fontello, used mainly for service purposes, is moved to legacy features. 5. Accessibility improvement: "title" attribute added to inputs. 6. Fixed: issue when responsiveness is disabled in theme options, header paddings resetting to 0 on mobile devices. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.8.4.1 (Mar 13, 2020)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0. 2. Fixed: issue with header side paddings being doubled if the header is set to "floating" and its layout to "split header". 3. Fixed: the search icon is not visible in IE 11 with a certain setting combination.
v.126.96.36.199 (Mar 6, 2020)
1. Fixed: Fatal error when using a heavily customized child theme after v.8.4.0 update. 2. Improved: ru_RU language files updated.
v.8.4.0 (Mar 5, 2020)
1. New: PRO Elements plugin (Elementor add-on) added to the theme package. 2. New Elementor demos: - Consulting: https://the7.io/consulting/ - Logistics: https://the7.io/logistics/ 3. Improved: WooCommerce filters UI on mobile devices. 4. Improved: FA5 icon in Contact Form replaced with The7 standard icon set. 5. Fixed: in the Elementor editing interface, if a Slideshow is selected for a page title, the transparent header option is not available. 6. Fixed: if there are multiple videos in a gallery, their audio keeps playing when switching to the next video. 7. Fixed: IE11 compatibility issue with "Full height row" with "Background Override: Browser full dimension" on demos. 8. Fixed: issue with misaligned buttons in the Gallery lightbox. 9. Fixed: issue with fancy titles having black background by default. Minor improvements to pre-made websites installation process. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.3.0 (Feb 27, 2020)
1. New demo: The7: Elementor Business One-Page (https://the7.io/elementor-business-one-page/). 2. Fixed: request to google font API even when google fonts are not in use. 3. Fixed: navigation arrows positioning not working since the last theme/plugins update. 4. Fixed: "background under the box" being overwritten by the "content background". 5. Fixed: issue with thumbnails generation when emulating different browser width in dev tools. 6. Fixed: issue with website logo doubling in Elementor tablet editing mode. 7. Minor WooCommerce integration improvements. 8. Minor Elementor integration improvements. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.2.1 (Feb 10, 2020)
1. New demo: Clothing Store (WooCommerce). Check it out here: https://the7.io/clothing/ 2. Fixed: microwidgets not showing up if a text field is empty. 3. Fixed: issue in portfolio shortcode with "custom link" showing up even if it is being disabled. 4. Fixed: missing field "item" in breadcrumbs. 5. Fixed: issue in Team Masonry & Grid shortcode with border color. 6. Fixed: issue with empty space showing up above the sidebar, when the browser width is equal to the mobile breakpoint value. 7. Updated: ru_RU lang file. 8. Updated: fr_FR lang file. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.2.0 (Jan 29, 2020)
1. WooCommerce 3.9 compatibility. 2. New: settings for top bar responsiveness were added: - breakpoint; - paddings for it. 3. Improved: top bar paddings will not sum up with header paddings. 4. New: additional settings for header paddings responsiveness were added: - breakpoint; - paddings for it. 5. New: dedicated "Collapse columns after" setting was added for the footer. 6. New: fancy title can now use the featured image (post cover) as a background. 7. Improved: buttons to automatically install the default FontAvesome 4/5 were added to The7 > Icons Manager. 8. Improved: "Icon gap" setting was added for the "Button" WPB shortcode. 9. Improved: hover behavior on mobile devices. 10. Fixed: issue with inactive bundled plugins being activated after the update. 11. Fixed: issue with full-screen backgrounds on iOS/iPadOS devices. 12. Fixed: issue with transparent icons in Carousel shortcodes. 13. Fixed: issue with items cropping in Carousel shortcodes. 14. Fixed: issue with Carousel shortcodes stretching columns. 15. ru_RU lang files updated. 16. General improvements to Elementor compatibility. 17. General improvements to WPB shortcodes by Dream-Theme. Other minor improvements and fixes.
Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus by BrainstormForce (Jan 23, 2020)
v.188.8.131.52 (Jan 23, 2020)
1. Fixed: "data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated" warnaing. 2. Improved: additional Elementor settings are included in demo content.
v.8.1.1 (Jan 17, 2020)
1. Improved: opacity option added to social icons microwidget. 2. Fixed: issue with the theme downgrading Slider Revolution to v.5 on plugin update. 3. Fixed: issue with hovers in microwidgets. 4. Fixed: issue with styles of microwidgets in mobile layouts. Other minor improvements and under the hood changes.
v.8.1.0 (Jan 11, 2020)
1. New: mobile breakpoint and paddings settings for the main area, footer, and bottom bar were added. 2. New: [dt_year] shortcode for dynamically displaying the current year in the copyright area. 3. New: "Set display "swap" for google fonts" option was added to The7 > My The7, Settings screen. It yields an insignificant score boost in the Google Page speed test. It also messes up fonts loading Not recommended, unless you know exactly what you are doing. 4. Fixed: "HEX color () needs to be 6 or 3 digits long" error in Elementor. 5. Fixed: issue with gaps between images in galleries on mobile devices. 6. Fixed: issue with images captions positioning. 7. Fixed: issue with progress bar widget animation not working. 8. Fixed: issue with incorrect images sizing in the WooCommerce grid layout on hover. 9. Fixed: missing "close" icon in the search overlay. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.8.0.0 (Dec 25, 2019. Merry Christmas!)
Attention! We have revised the "Side paddings" block in Theme Options > Advanced > Responsiveness. This should cause no issues, but you may want to double-check the settings described in paragraph 3 below. 1. New: full support for Elementor page builder has landed! Including (but not limited to): - The7 custom post types; - Masonry/Grid widget; - Carousel widget; - essential page template settings. 2. New: Elementor Starter - a multipurpose demo built exclusively for Elementor: https://the7.io/elementor-starter/ 3. Improved: Theme Options > Advanced > Responsiveness, "Side paddings" block was revised and split between 4 different screens: - General Appearance > Layout, "Margins for pages, posts & templates"; - Top Bar & Header > Layout > Header layout settings, "Header paddings" (available for Classic, Inline, and Split header layouts); - Top Bar & Header > Mobile Header > First header switch point (tablet), "Header paddings"; - Top Bar & Header > Mobile Header > Second header switch point (phone), "Header paddings"; - Footer & Bottom Bar > Footer > Footer layout, "Paddings". 4. Improved: left/right margin settings were added to "Page Margins" block in page templates (these settings overwrite ones found in Theme Options). 5. Improved: "Full width" option was added to Footer & Bottom Bar > Footer > Footer layout. 6. Improved: "link" setting was added for Multipurpose microwidget. 7. Improved: update for de_DE language files. 8. Fixed: "Read more" button translation issue in blog shortcodes. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.9.1 (Dec 16, 2019)
1. Fixed: wrong checkout translation in it_IT language. 2. Fixed: extra DIV shows up in pagination. 3. Fixed: issue with Fancy Title background (position: fixed) on mobiles. 4. Improved: JS carousel performance. 5. Improved: compatibility with PHP 7.4. 6. Improved: update for ru_RU language files. 7. Improved: direct link from theme registration interface to the license management tool.
v.184.108.40.206 (Dec 5, 2019)
1. Fixed: Go Pricing ver. 3.3.15 incompatibility; 2. Fixed: â€œHeartâ€ icon showing up in Fancy Media; 3. Fixed: issue with VC pie chart animation; 4. Fixed: issue missing styling for the "Text & Icon" shortcode link button.
v.7.9.0 (Dec 4, 2019)
v.7.8.2 (Nov 14, 2019)
Improved: compatibility with MEC Calendar. Improved: Icon shortcode now works with anchor-navigation links. Improved: Media Gallery Masonry & Grid shortcode now has the option to disable the pop-up. Fixed: minor visual glitches in Testimonials shortcode. Fixed: issue with default icons not appearing in social icons shortcode. Fixed: when the content width unit is %, the header width is calculated incorrectly. Fixed: minor visual glitches in album slider share buttons. Other minor improvements and under the hood fixes.
v.7.8.1 (Nov 6, 2019)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.8.x. 2. Improved: FontAwesome integrated into The7 is now available in WPB Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. 3. Fixed: "wrong" logo in floating mobile header. 4. Fixed: Portfolio Masonry and Grid; post links "target" attribute not working. 5. Fixed: Icon + text; when hover is disabled, the border disappears on hover. 6. Fixed: Icon + text; bold text in titles cannot be disabled. 7. Fixed: visual issues with share buttons in Albums, Sliders, etc. 8. Fixed: mega menu; gradient not working. Other minor improvements and under the hood fixes.
v.7.8.0 (Oct 24, 2019)
1. New: "Yoga" demo. 2. New: "Nutritionist" demo. 3. New: "Wedding" demo. 4. New: "Icon with text" shortcode. 5. Improved: interface layout of "Button" shortcode. 6. Improved: built-in lightbox module updated and touch gestures enabled for Chrome 70 and up on Windows 10. 7. Fixed: issue with page title underline being shifted in IE and Edge. 8. Fixed: if the mega menu "item starts a new row" setting is used twice in a submenu, the last "column" disappears on mobile devices. 9. Fixed: issue in Portfolio grid, standard pagination mode. If category slug contains a number, and this number is the same as another category ID, both categories are highlighted as active. 10. Fixed: issue with "read more" button being not translatable. 11. Fixed: issue with breadcrumbs alignment on mobile devices. 12. Fixed: issue with the Custom Menu 2 widget, sub-menu arrows not showing up. 13. Fixed: issue with "italic" text setting not working correctly in Testimonials shortcode. 14. Fixed: issue with the mega menu in side header disappearing after scrolling down the page. 15. Fixed: issue with the Recpatha V3 badge is being hidden under the footer when the "slide out" mode is being enabled. 16. Fixed: issue with absence of icons in Testimonials shortcode backend. 17. Fixed: multiple issue with WooCommerce Gutenberg blocks. 18. Fixed: issue with Button microwidget showing up 2 times on tablets in top line and floating button headers. 19. Fixed: issue with incorrect title font styles for "Blog masonry & grid" shortcode. Other minor improvements and under the hood fixes.
v.7.7.7 (Sep 21, 2019)
Attention! If you are updating from The7 v.7.7.5, please make sure to update The7 Elements plugin to v.2.1.7 (via Dashboard > Updates or The7 > Plugins). Otherwise, the update will cause a PHP error. 1. New: "Hotel" demo (https://the7.io/hotel/) 2. Improved: styling for Hotel Booking Lite plugin. 3. Fixed: Icon shortcode behavior when a link is not set. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.7.7.6 (Sep 14, 2019)
1. Improved: Font Awesome 4 backward compatibility. 2. Fixed: issue with WPB icons not working with Font Awesome 5. 3. Fixed: issue with icon fonts not being imported when installing a pre-made website. 4. Fixed: issues with lazy loading spinner not disappearing on videos' featured images. 5. Fixed: issue with lazy loading spinner not disappearing and images not being displayed if the page is set as a blog template. 6. Fixed: issue with dt_highlight text shortcode not accepting color codes in short notation. 7. Fixed: issue with select fields being cut off in WPB front-end editing mode. 8. Google+ icon removed. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.5 (Sep 06, 2019)
1. Improved: Font Awesome built into the theme can now be removed in the font management interface (The7 > Fonts). 2. Fixed: Front-end Theme Options editing mode was not available. 3. Fixed: Fancy Title + Default Header combination makes Light color scheme option visible (this option should be available only for Transparent Header). 4. Fixed: Floating Top Line header settings block is visible when the Inline Header is chosen. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.4 (Aug 30, 2019)
1. Improved: Google reCAPTCHA option added to standard The7 forms. 2. Improved: option to disable The7 OpenGraph tags was added. 3. Improved: option to disable "Archives:" prefix was added. 4. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation scrolling to incorrect place with certain header settings combination. 5. Fixed: issue with Testimonials Carousel on orientation change/resize event on mobile devices. 6. Fixed: issue with Photo Scroller on orientation change/resize event on mobile devices. 7. Fixed: issue with blank space appearing when side header is chosen in theme options, the page template is set to Microsite and header is disabled. 8. Fixed: compatibility issue with Really Simple SSL plugin. 9. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce displaying the generic page title in archives even if the shop page has a fancy header with a custom title. 10. Fixed (hopefully): when content importer fails to correctly map and assign the content to the current users, it automatically creates a new user. Though this is WP importer's default behavior, it was causing much confusion. 11. Fixed: issue with portfolio carousel not linking to portfolio entries when all icons are disabled. 12. Fixed: visual issues with WPB interface elements in frontend mode. 13. Fixed: visual issue with WooCommerce cart microwidget. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.7.3 (Aug 13, 2019)
WooCommerce 3.7 compatibility.
v.7.7.2 (Aug 06, 2019)
1. Fixed: issue with dt_core_send_mail() function. (It was possible to send messages to the blog admin even if a contact form is not present on a website.) 2. Fixed: issue with mega menu positioning when used in the side header. 3. Fixed: "icon" shortcode conflict with Fontello. 4. Fixed: issue with WPML settings not changing upon theme options saving. 5. Improved: compatibility with the "Hotel Booking Lite" plugin.
v.7.7.1 (July 19, 2019)
1. New: "Church" pre-made website: https://the7.io/church/ 2. Improved: border settings for buttons were added in Theme Options. 3. Improved: the option to remove the hover effect was added to the "icon" shortcode. 4. Improved: "stage padding" setting was added for carousel shortcodes. 5. Improved: hover settings were extended for blog masonry and carousel shortcodes. 6. Improved: the categorization position setting was added to shortcodes with categorization. 7. Fixed: issue with menu misalignment with certain settings combinations. 8. Fixed: issue with grid view not working for old Photos shortcode. 9. Fixed: issue with "exclude featured image from the album" setting hiding the media image instead of the featured image. 10. Fixed: issue with misalignment of fullwidth mega menu. 11. Fixed: issue with fancy image description and caption behavior. 12. Fixed: issue with The7 Elements plugin throwing an error when being activated with themes other than The7. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.0 (Jun 21, 2019)
1. New: Icon shortcode. 2. New pre-made website: Modern Business - https://the7.io/modern-business/ 3. Improved: blog list, improvements to images styling. 4. Improved: Ñaching of HTTP request result added to Flick widget. 5. Fixed: albums carousel does not show featured images. 6. Fixed: missing grid styles in Portfolio masonry and grid shortcode. 7. Fixed: issue with wrong active menu item indication when using anchors navigation. 8. Fixed: issue with related portfolio items zoom icon not working properly. 9. Fixed: issue with Portfolio grid > Background and animated lines > Details icon hover > Icon is not being centered. 10. Fixed: Classic header + full-width enabled creates an issue with the full-width mega menu. 11. Fixed: iOS Search microwidget shadow issue. 12. Fixed: issue with photo slider fullscreen button visibility on mobile devices. 13. Fixed: issue with cart microwidget shadow in Safari. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.7.6.3 (Jun 7, 2019)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce Product Search. 2. Fixed: bug in WPBakery "Raw HTML" shortcode. 3. Fixed: issue with The7 CSS overwriting WPBakery CSS.
v.220.127.116.11 (Jun 3, 2019)
Fixed: compatibility issue with stand-alone version of WPBakery Page Builder v.6.
v.18.104.22.168 (May 31, 2019)
Fixed: issue with progress bars and counters styling (in WPBakery Page Builder v.6).
v.22.214.171.124 (May 30, 2019)
Fixed: issue with pie-charts not working (in WPBakery Page Builder v.6).
v.126.96.36.199 (released via Dream-Themesâ€™ update server)
1. WPBakery Page Builder v.6 compatibility update. 2. Fixed: issue with progress bars not working
v.7.6.2 (released via Dream-Themesâ€™ update server)
1. Improved: logo for "floating top line" header added. 2. Improved: new hover options for images in blog list shortcode. 3. Fixed: Mega Menu positioning issues. 4. Fixed: issue with the clients widget (images are not fitting properly and some of them are oddly sized). 5. Fixed: blog scroller (old) images showing as thumbnails on IE. 6. Fixed: issue with search micro widget shadow on iOS devices. 7. Fixed: positioning issues with sticky sidebar. 8. Fixed: issue with "make parent menu items clickable" setting not working properly.
v.7.6.1 (May 13, 2019)
1. Improvements and fixes to mega menu: - new setting for menu item description positioning; - new setting for positioning for icons (previously available for images only); - new image/icon positioning - "top, aligned left"; - improved right positioning of an image/icon; - fixed issue with image/icon top and bottom margin not working; - fixed WOOF plugin compatibility issue. 2. Improved: Mega menu features can now be disabled from The7 > My The7 interface, under "Settings" box. 3. Improve compatibility with WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin. 4. Improved compatibility with Germanized for WooCommerce Pro Checkout. 5. Improved: "menu order" option added to the "order by" field in post-type-based shortcodes. 6. Fixed: if a single post is set to show a page title and a menu is set to a light preset, it (menu) will be not visible. 7. Fixed: ADA compliance issue with search label id. Minor improvements to theme accessibility and other under-the hood changes.
v.7.6.0 (Apr 20, 2019)
1. New: much improved and extended Mega Menu. Note, this is still a beta feature! 1.1. Theme Options > Top Bar & Header; under "Submenu" tab, "Mega menu background settings" and "Mega menu items" block were added. Here you can setup: - mega menu background (under-layer) paddings; - columns paddings and columns width (latter works only for non full-width menus); - menu items typography, colors and paddings, etc. 1.2. Appearance > Menus; all mega menu related settings were moved under "The7 Mega Menu" button. Numerous features and corresponding settings were added, among which: - display a widget area (use with caution!); - set a background image for the menu; - hide certain menu columns in mobile view; - visually choose a menu item icon (from icon-fonts uploaded to the theme); - upload a menu item image and chose its position, border radius, paddings, etc. 2. New: now you can manage widget areas right from Appearance > Widgets interface. 3. Impro
© All Rights Reserved designlabReport Item