Valenti is a cutting-edge, feature-rich Wordpress premium HD (retina-ready) review magazine theme that is fully-responsive. Using the exclusive Valenti Drag & Drop Builder users can have fun creating a unique homepage and easily make modifications to it any time they wish. With Valenti's powerful and integrated reviews system and widget, you can use Valenti fully as a review theme too. Valenti also comes with a unique megamenu system for beautiful drop down menus and also the ability to set the featured image of a post to have a parallax effect. And of course, Valenti comes with WooCommerce, bbPress and BuddyPress integration for the complete experience. Valenti truly is a premium review WordPress magazine for 2020 and beyond. Blogs, foodies and even newspaper sites will love Valenti!
Valenti brings back the fun in building a website!
Jonk Music - http://www.jonkmusic.com/
Rosanna Davison Nutrition - http://www.rosannadavisonnutrition.com/
Sounds Better With Reverb - http://www.soundsbetterwithreverb.com/
We Are Travellers - https://www.wearetravellers.nl/
Drefvet - http://www.drefvet.se/
Snatcher (RTL) - http://www.snatcher.co.il
Luxefair - http://luxefair.com/
Have bought tons of themes here, and this is by far the easiest (yet most sophisticiated) I've ever seen. Was up and running in two minutes, Great work! Cmtusa
Easiest Theme I've ever used EVER. Thank you! 2 minutes to set up. THANK YOU!!! soulsis97
I must say that this theme is by far the most easiest theme to work with, extreme fluidity, beautiful and lots of options. I am also so amazed by the outstanding support by the author. 5 Stars! Salute! MyVixion
I bought and installed Valenti over a week ago and the results have been amazing! My page views, time on site and revenue have increased significantly. The navigation allows the readers to see the older articles which keeps them on the site longer. The organization of the categories is perfect if you have a lot of content. The coding is clean and the back-end is simple to use. On top of all that, the support is great! I highly recommend Valenti and I couldn't be more satisfied. CrystalMHL
I would like to say I love this theme, i've buy it a few day ago. First is really esay to set up, even for people like me who's not speaking English very well. The support was fast and really kind. This theme has much possibilities, i continue to discover what he's offering. And the best of all my friends tell me that doesn't look anymore like a blog but like a true website. This theme is amazing and well coded. Lorelei66
Since v1.4, Valenti is 100% compatible with WooCommerce and allows it to integrate seamlessly with the theme. Some highlights:
Not only is Valenti completely compatible with BuddyPress, it expands/improves/restyles BuddyPress, to provide a deep fully-integrated experience. Some highlights:
Not only is Valenti completely compatible with bbPress, it expands/improves/restyles bbPress, to provide a deep fully-integrated experience. Some highlights:
If you have a suggestion that you think would improve the theme, please leave a comment with the details and it will be considered.
All the images used on the demo website are only for demonstration and licenses to use them were purchased on DepositPhotos.com and the copyrights belong to the creators of the images. Most of the food images are from Scatter Jar - Free Food Photographs, who are lovely people - thanks guys and keep it up the delicious work! None of these images are included with the theme nor are they available to import with the dummy XML file.
I would like to thank the creators of the following excellent plugins that Valenti makes use of:
And the lovely YouTube video embedded in the demo video post is called â€œPaper
Shortfilmâ€ and it was Directed by : Mathieu AUBRY with Music by: JÃ©rÃ©my FLANDRIN with DIRTYSPLEEN. Great video! (url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls62FRxOT6A)
IMPROVED Mobile lightbox close button position FIXED: Two thumbnails were missing in the theme options backend FIXED: Lightbox not opening some images
FIXED: Outdated schema (missing udpated/entry-title)
ADDED: Compatibility for WooCommerce 3.0 + styling for new features ADDED: Hebrew translation (Thanks to Orian!) UPDATED: Deprecated functions UPDATED: FontAwesome icons (new icons added) IMPROVED: Valenti Latest post widget no longer outputs default widget title if none set IMPROVED: Polish Translation (Thanks to Marcin!) FIXED: Featured image style override full-background option + with global background image issue FIXED: Issue with category colorpicker FIXED: Parallax on pages on tablets FIXED: Full-width page template option to not output title
- ADDED: Let's Review Plugin API integration (If you use the plugin with Valenti, all modules/megamenus/widgets/etc will automatically show review data coming from plugin) - ADDED: Support for BuddyPress' Cover feature - ADDED: Advanced Sticky Sidebars - ADDED: Rememeber me checkbox in login modal - ADDED: Date schema set to ISO 8601 (Google needs this) - ADDED: Instagram social option for authors - IMPROVED: Author page design + sticky sidebar option - UPDATED: Sensei integration code - UPDATED: FontAwesome - BUGFIX: Inability to turn off "Show user on template" option inside user profile
- IMPROVED: Added time to the dates in the schema markup - IMPROVED: Smooth scrolling silkyness - UPDATED: Envato Market script - now the install notice disappears on dismissal and no more errors - UPDATED: FontAwesome (23 New icons) - BUGFIX: Adding gallery images stopped working with WordPress 4.5 - BUGFIX: Background issue in posts persisted
- ADDED: Sidekick tutorials and integration - UPDATED: Lightbox code for smoother experience - UPDATED: Schema markup to pass Google's data structure testing tool - BUGFIX: Wrong authors being shown in popular widget some times - BUGFIX: Added extra checks to avoid conflict with WordPress' new automatic rel added to embeds - BUGFIX: Background on normal posts slideshow issue - BUGFIX: Messages in homepage builder if site doesn't have custom taxonomies
- NEW: Option in Valenti homepage builder: Modules can now select posts from custom taxonomies! In "Post Selection" option, you will find the new option. For example, you can now show WooCommerce products, events, etc. in any module. Enjoy! - NEW: Module in Section D: Custom Code 50% Width - NEW: Sidebar layout option: No sidebar and narrow centered content area - NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Extras: Make Embeds Full-Width in Narrow Sidebar Layout option. Check http://valenti.cubellthemes.com/lifestyle/places/nullam-imperdiet-erat-dignissim-sapien/ for live example - NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Blog Styles to set a default blog style option for tags (if you then edit a tag and set a specific blog style there, the tag will use that) - NEW: Option in Theme Options -> Homepage to set skin color for blog style (dark/light) - NEW: Added Russian Translation. Thanks to Sergey - UPDATED: FontAwesome to v4.5.0 (20 new icons) - UPDATED: Documentation - UPDATED: Internal scripts - IMPROVED: Compatibility with custom taxonomies to show taxonomy title + descriptions on the taxonomy pages - IMPROVED: Tabs script removed to make use of WordPress' native tabs - Thanks to Ai for the head's up - IMPROVED: General code cleanup - IMPROVED: Scrolling smoothness performance - BUGFIX: Sidebar override in WooCommerce pages when "no sidebar on products" enabled - BUGFIX: Page background inheritance issues - BUGFIX: Login with ajax widget in sidebar double form - BUGFIX: Iframes width on mobile issue - BUGFIX: Video Post Type on Standard Featured Image Style and title below the image would disappear - BUGFIX: Sub-categories with no background options set wasn't using parent category options if set - BUGFIX: Login and search modals weren't appearing correctly when background takeover ad system enabled - BUGFIX: Global featured image style override uncropped style - BUGFIX: Search icon on mobile double tap - BUGFIX: Parallax featured image when the background takeover ad system was enabled - BUGFIX: Excerpt in Popular post widget using popular data and Big style - BUGFIX: Title in Popular post widget using popular data and Big style - BUGFIX: Ajax megamenu wasn't loading custom post types - BUGFIX: Stars reviews on mobile width issue - BUGFIX: Category repeat/no-repeat options
- BUGFIX: Sidebars on mobile - BUGFIX: Posts not showing category background (if one set and should be shown) - BUGFIX: Limit of unique sidebars for posts - BUGFIX: Undefinied variable in very specific setup
- BUGFIX: Drop shadows issue - BUGFIX: Custom page/post background issues resolved for good now
- BUGFIX: Global background on posts with full-width featured image style - BUGFIX: Full-width theme option for secondary menu alignment
- ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Typography to change body font size for mobile - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Typography to change body font size for desktop - ADDED: Option in Global Featured Image Style Override: Uncropped option. - BUGFIX: Standard featured image style video post play button location - BUGFIX: When using the paginated block after Section A or C, the paginated pages would have no white space on the left - BUGFIX: Blog style not loading styling on latest posts style homepage - BUGFIX: Pages custom sidebar not appearing in Appearance > Widgets - BUGFIX: WooCommerce no sidebar layout issue
- BUGFIX: Hidden secondary menu items sub menus - BUGFIX: If global featured image style is set, some post titles were using wrong CSS - BUGFIX: Module G small articles CSS - BUGFIX: Underlines option for grid/slider titles wasn't applying underline - BUGFIX: Login with ajax widget in sidebar colors
- IMPROVED: Mobile devices width now works much nicer, including on iPhone 6 Plus - BUGFIX: Zoom on/off option was not affecting "random" thumbnail in megamenu - BUGFIX: Post Background issue - UPDATED: Core framework and TGM for recently discovered XSS vulnerability: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/security-vulnerability-affecting-wordpress-plugins-and-themes/173011
- BUGFIX: Search results on WooCommerce 2.3 - BUGFIX: New AdSense Ads issue
- BUGFIX: Search/Archives now have the option in Theme Options -> Extras to select blog style, but unless you select one, there is no fallback.
- UPDATED: Mobile detection - UPDATED: WooCommerce Compatibility to 2.3.x (Note: To get quantity arrows again, you must install the official WooCommerce extension for it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-quantity-increment/ ) - UPDATED: Core framework (Will look almost the same, but works much better behind the scenes) - UPDATED: Facebook Like Button API code in Valenti Sharing Block - UPDATED: Font-Awesome to 4.3.0 - ADDED: New ad position option in Theme Options -> Posts (Appears at the end of posts content area) - ADDED: New option for video post type: Choose between "Limit Video embed by featured image size / Open in full-screen lightbox" - ADDED: Ajax post megamenu feature. Applies to the Featured/random + recent posts megamenu that also have a submenu. These will now use ajax to change the "recent posts" part of the megamenu when you hover over different submenus - ADDED: Option to turn ajax submenus in post megamenu on/off - ADDED: New half width (50%) custom code module in Section B of pagebuilder - ADDED: New translation files: Turkish (Thanks to aykutpehlivanoglu ) - ADDED: Options to turn on/off individual social networks in the Valenti Social Sharing Block - ADDED: Facebook Share Button option to Valenti Social Sharing Block - ADDED: New option to use view count stats from theme (Basic single counter per post) or use the stats from JetPack -> Stats module (Recommended, as it's a powerful, easy to use and free stats system). - IMPROVED: Performance - IMPROVED: Valenti Breadcrumbs now appears properly on pages with parent pages - IMPROVED: Implemented New WordPress 4.1 Homepage Title Tag (with fallback for older versions) - IMPROVED: Retina detection script - IMPROVED: Increased Related Post Max limit to 12 posts - IMPROVED: Explanation of how the offset works - CHANGED: Retina logo now needs to uploaded/set explicitly in Theme Options - for better user control - BUGFIX: Breadcrumbs show tags properly on tags page - BUGFIX: Direct Vimeo URL in post content area wasn't becoming responsive automatically - BUGFIX: Fixed validator error: Open element in menu items with no dropdown - BUGFIX: Fix of "missing update" rich snippet line - BUGFIX: Popular posts widget now accurately shows the most popular "7 days/month/all time" if using the new Jetpack Stats option - BUGFIX: Search modal width in medium size screen - BUGFIX: On mobile devices, a post with parallax featured image + post background image set would not show parallax image on mobile - BUGFIX: "Slider of 4 posts" on latest posts style homepage offset option bug - BUGFIX: RTL sites: User rating was reversed - BUGFIX: Alignment of homepage sidebar with rest of content - BUGFIX: WooCommerce cart layout issue on very small screens - BUGFIX: WooCommerce latest posts widget styling in latest version - BUGFIX: Popular Posts Widget comments time filter - BUGFIX: Missing translation in bbPress recent topic widget - BUGFIX: Users who use child-theme and added their won placeholder images for posts without featured images - they weren't loading on megamenu thumbnails properly - BUGFIX: Translation missing in the login with ajax modals - BUGFIX: Tags individual pagination option (numbered/infinite scroll/infinite scroll with load more button) - BUGFIX: Star reviews under 1 star overall score rich snippet data - BUGFIX: Zoom CSS effect bug in Safari - BUGFIX: RTL review vote
- ADDED: New option for Valenti Google+ Page Widget to select between light/dark styles - ADDED: New options for tags: Tags can now be controlled/manipulated like categories currently are: Select a grid/slider to show above posts, change blog style, infinite scroll, advertising in tag pages, background image/color, etc. - ADDED: New option for Recommended fonts: "Do not load Google Font", for users who want to load their own fonts (by adding custom font loading script in Custom Head option and entering the font-family name in the overrides in Theme Options -> Typography) - UPDATED: WooCommerce files for latest WooCommerce version - UPDATED: Deprecated WordPress function mentions (deprecated in WordPress 4.0) - IMPROVED: Breadcrumbs now shows up to 4 levels of category/sub-category - IMPROVED: Breadcrumbs now works on WooCommerce products/categories - IMPROVED: Numbered pagination now shows the last page at the end of the pagination and dots in between for a better user experience - IMPROVED: Added Valenti Video option for custom post types - IMPROVED: Added Valenti Audio option for custom post types - IMPROVED: Added Valenti Gallery option for custom post types - BUGFIX: Turn off grid underline option wasn't applying to the new Grid of 3 module - BUGFIX: Translations missing for login modals - BUGFIX: Padding issue on pagebuilder sidebars - BUGFIX: Top half-width review boxes rich snippet "missing entry-title" error - BUGFIX: Parallax featured image styles change opacity on browser resize - BUGFIX: Slideshow on posts with the featured image style set to "off" - BUGFIX: Author email's not properly santized for meet the team templates - BUGFIX: Footer widget titles border overlap on very long titles + small screens - BUGFIX: View counter not showing in all modules - BUGFIX: Breadcrumbs in custom post types - BUGFIX: On RTL sites, the visitor rating in review boxes was backwards - BUGFIX: Slavic languages translation "comments" variations - BUGFIX: Post with no sidebar (full-width) and stars review box was showing slightly wrong stars - BUGFIX: Sub-category background color now shows on posts - BUGFIX: Post in child category showed parent category color in review boxes in blog style - BUGFIX: Review Schema updated attribute missing - NOTE: BuddyPress 2.1 seemed to have an incompatibility with the theme, but after many, many wasted hours looking into it, it turned out to be a BuddyPress issue, which was fixed in the BuddyPress 2.1.1 update
- ADDED: New module for Valenti pagebuilder - Grid of 3 for Sections B/D - ADDED: New module for Valenti pagebuilder - Module G for Sections B/D - ADDED: New option for "by line" - Post view count with eye icon - ADDED: New option to adjust main navigation menu items center point, for very wide/narrow logos in navigation menu - ADDED: New option for Valenti Popular Posts Widget - Sort by "comment number / view count" - ADDED: New option to add "nofollow rel" to social icons links in Valenti Social Medio Icons widget - ADDED: New options to use Slider A full width (4 squares slider) on blog style homepage (in theme options -> Homepage) or category page (category settings) - BUGFIX: Valenti Pagebuilder By Posts Filter - Posts with special characters (apostrophes, quotes, etc) weren't outputting in the module - BUGFIX: Navigation menu logo wasn't loading retina version (if it exists) on retina screens - BUGFIX: If post set to sub-category and only parent category had sidebar, post was showing global sidebar - BUGFIX: Added featured image style options for pages using the "full-width" page template - BUGFIX: Subcategory now shows background color set in parent's category if one is set, and so do the posts inside the subcategory, unless the post/subcategory has their own colors set. - BUGFIX: 1020px sizes homepage sidebar whitespace - BUGFIX: Third level sub-category not showing custom parent category sidebar - BUGFIX: Full-width page $contentwidth issue - BUGFIX: Divider shortcode in mobile line issue - BUGFIX: Pagination inside pages - BUGFIX: Mobile Menu issue on Windows Phones - BUGFIX: Missing alt tag in an image - BUGFIX: Homepage built with Valenti pagebuilder content area (normal post content) now executes shortcodes - BUGFIX: Comments in pages option (full-width template) - BUGFIX: A handful of other minor bugs - IMPROVED: Video/Audio post type embed box can now execute shortcodes - IMPROVED: Megamenu Recent posts block does not show the same post that is currently "featured" or "random" on the left (no more duplicates) - IMPROVED: Mobile menu can now have three levels - IMPROVED: Cubell Themes Functionality Updated - IMPROVED: General code cleanup
- QUICKFIX: Updates the Cubell Themes Functionality plugin to v3.0.2 to remove some options that shouldn't be visible
- QUICKFIX: Users who have servers with old PHP versions were seeing a function error, this has been adjusted and fixed
- ADDED: New featured image style options for Pages: Parallax / Full-Background / Slideshow Full-Background (set to full-background and add multiple images to the "background Image" option) - ADDED: New option to specify what related posts to show (Only related by tags / Only related by categories / Related by tags and if 0 posts found, then show related by categories) - ADDED: New option to specify order of related posts: Random / Date (Latest published) - ADDED: New options to disable specific parts of the by line: "Author / Date / Category / Comments" each one can be turned on/off - ADDED: New option to have logo in main navigation menu - ADDED: New option for navigation menu logo: Visible "always / only when user scrolls down" (Demo is now using the "only when user scrolls down" option - ADDED: New Filter for plugins/developers to hook onto the Breadcrumbs ( apply_filters( 'cb_breadcrumbs_output', '' ); ) - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Navigation Menus to change the "Breaking" word to anything you wish - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Global Styling to turn off CSS zoom effect on hover of Grid/Slider images - ADDED: Users who use 1020px max-width for the site can also turn responsive mode off - ADDED: New background advertising template files for 1020px width site - ADDED: Sliders in Category pages can now use the offset option. Homepages using the "latest style" (Settings -> Reading) and with a slider above the latest posts list can also use the offset option - ADDED: Gallery Post Format: Navigation carousel now has navigation arrows for easier control - ADDED: New Review Options: Review Type ( Editor Review + User Ratings / Editor Review Only / User Ratings Only ) - ADDED: New Review Options: Score Subtitle inside post override per post (If left blank, will continue showing "Overall Score") - ADDED: Latest Posts style homepages (Settings -> Reading) now have the same option as categories do to add an advertising block above the posts list (appears under grid/slider if enabled) - ADDED: Translation files for Norwegian (Thanks to Sviddgummi) - ADDED: Translation files for Slovak (Thanks to PartymakerSK) - ADDED: Translation files for Polish (Thanks to Schriker) - ADDED: Translation files for Hungarian (Thanks to Barocsi) - IMPROVED: Big improvements in theme Framework. Including performance, better colorpicker, the custom CSS box now uses CSS editor, many options are now only visible if X option is enabled (example: clickable background ad takeover options) for better user experience, etc - IMPROVED: Users who use the Child-theme can now overwrite the default "no featured image" placeholder images (the grey camera icon) very easily by adding images with the same names into the child-theme-folder/library/images/ - IMPROVED: Secondary navigation menu (opposite breaking news block) items can now have multiple sub-menu levels - IMPROVED: Post Format Option Metabox only appears if relevant Format is selected and only shows relevant box - BUGFIX: Posts that use "Standard" or "Full-width" featured image styles can now have an image slideshow in the site background (simply add images to the "Background Image" option when editing a post) - BUGFIX: Facebook like button slightly misaligned with other buttons - BUGFIX: Valenti Custom Homepage Page: When adding manual content to the page content area when using pagebuilder template page, margin of content was broken - BUGFIX: Parallax featured image style + Audio/Video button: Background fades to dark on click - BUGFIX: Gallery Post Format: Slider loading bug - BUGFIX: Gallery Post Format: Captions are now always visible - BUGFIX: Unresponsive mode had a couple of elements that were still behaving responsively - BUGFIX: In Safari browser: Posts with bot Parallax featured image style + background image below now work smoothly - BUGFIX: Typo in Spanish translation - BUGFIX: Multiple tabs shortcode on same page now work - BUGFIX: Widgets not showing custom post types - BUGFIX: Reviews top position missing entry-title rich snippet error - BUGFIX: Mobile screens white space on the right after opening menu in iPhone 4/5/5s - BUGFIX: Removed "Background Header Color" option from Theme Options panel, as now there is a new option called "Background Header Color/Image". - UPDATED: Font-awesome 4.1.0 is now used (71 new icons: http://fontawesome.io/icons/ ) - UPDATED: Cubell Themed Functionality to 3.0 - UPDATED: Envato WordPress Toolkit to latest version, which fixes "Conflict with the WP-Compatibility Installer plugin." - UPDATED: Documentation to v3.0
- BUGFIX: Box-shadow CSS issue in Firefox creating a 1px white line on the site - BUGFIX: Responsive Youtube videos
- ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> General: Set Max Width of site (can be either the default 1200px, or 1020px wide), this is an option for users who like their sites to be more narrow. - ADDED: Option for pages: Turn on/off comments - ADDED: New option in Theme Options -> Global Styling: Option to add background image to header block - ADDED: Translation files for Italian (Thanks to Dinosauro ) - ADDED: Translation files for German (Thanks to Klappspaten ) - UPDATED: FontAwesome to 4.0.3 (11 new icons and no more problems with NextGen Gallery plugin) - UPDATED: Documentation - BUGFIX: Missing 'entry-title' schema data for review boxes using the "top position" - BUGFIX: Tabs shortcode unordered lists bug - BUGFIX: Secondary menu not appearing on homepage when latest post had specific setup - BUGFIX: Pingbacks and trackbacks will now appear in comments list - BUGFIX: Theme is now fully compatible with Woothemes' Sensei plugin - BUGFIX: MotoX Phone issue with youtube embeds fixed once and for all - BUGFIX: Blog Style C loading sticky posts (if they exist on site) only bug - BUGFIX: Pagebuilder output markup issue in Section A - BUGFIX: Added nofollow rel to background takeover ad link - BUGFIX: Megamenu level 4 reveal - BUGFIX: Author page with Co-Author plus showing wrong author some times - BUGFIX: Bulk edit posts bug - BUGFIX: Background Takeover Clickable Ad System: Not working properly on sites set to be "full-width" - IMPROVED: Slight theme performance and general code
- IMPORTANT BUGFIX: Chrome browser bug fix in v2.3 fixed the problem for most setups, but a small percentage of users still experience the problem, this update improves the temporary fix and should fix it for everyone now - ADDED: WooCommerce new override option: After selecting between "Left sidebar / Right sidebar / No Sidebar", there is a new option to override the setting "Off / No sidebar on product pages / No sidebar on shop page" - IMPROVED: Dailymotion embeds are now automatically responsive - IMPROVED: Header Ad only appears on content pages now (homepage, category, post, pages, tags & archives) to help you comply with AdSense rules, as ads are not allowed on 404 pages. - UPDATED: Cubell Themes Functionality plugin to v2.4 - BUGFIX: Co-Author Plus integration bug in the megamenu (was showing same author name for multiple posts) - BUGFIX: Standard dropdown menus will now use the "fade in" effect instead of "slide down", as slide down was causing bugs in Safari browser - BUGFIX: WooCommerce navigation spacing issue - BUGFIX: WooCommerce 2.1 added a new customer review link above the price, this link now uses the color set in the WooCommerce Global Color setting in the theme options - BUGFIX: WooCommerce: When using "no sidebar" option, shop page will now show 4 products per row and neatly aligned. If sidebar is on, shop page will show 3 products per row - BUGFIX: Small typo in Dutch translation file - BUGFIX: Several other minor bugs and clean up
- IMPORTANT BUGFIX: Chrome bug means many users do not see any font/text, this update has some very light code to temporary fix it permanently until Chrome is updated/fixed again. - BUGFIX: General code problems - BUGFIX: Mobile CSS Ad Bug - BUGFIX: Columns 100% width in small devices (mobile) - BUGFIX: Translation files missing "x Responses" translation.
- IMPROVED: Pagebuilder 2.0: Post Filters has been improved again. Posts with commas were not working well, therefore, the ajax search post field has been developed much more and now will work fine with posts with commas. The user experience has also been improved for this filter.
- IMPROVED: Pagebuilder 2.0: Post Filters has been re-written again to work completely differently, as listing all the tags/posts as checkboxes was affecting the some sites with lots of them. Now you start typing into an input, and using ajax that loads a list of matches on-demand will appear which you can click to add to module. Easy to use and should work really well for everyone, regardless of site size - IMPROVED: Pagebuilder 2.0: By Specific Posts filters will also be able to find all custom post types published - ADDED: "Valenti Blogstyle homepage feature" option to posts was re-added to feature specific posts on a blogstyle grid or slider on the homepage. For homepages using the pagebuilder, each module can now show specific posts using the ajax search + click to add system. - ADDED: WooCommerce option: Comments can now be turned on to appear at the end of product pages, can be set to "Off/On/On with Disqus" - BUGFIX: Category Pages: Shortcodes now work in Category Ad block. - BUGFIX: Archive Page: Minor error message with some posts - BUGFIX: RTL Sites Stylesheet: Slider arrows reversed
- QUICK BUGFIX: Pagination missing when infinite scroll set to off
- IMPROVED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: All modules now have options to show posts from "Category/Tags/By Specific Posts" (loads checkboxes with existing category/tags/posts, no need to enter code anywhere!). - IMPROVED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: All modules now have options to offset the posts (using a numeric slider). - IMPROVED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: All modules now have options to show posts by "Latest/Oldest/Random". - ADDED: Infinite Scroll options (Off/Infinite Scroll/Infinite Scroll with Load Button) for all blog styles - ADDED: Valenti Drag & Drop Pagebuilder: 2 New Modules (Module E and Module F In Sections B & D) - ADDED: 3 Featured Image Styles for Pages (Standard, full-width or off) - ADDED: Option in Theme Options -> General to set logo location (left or centered) - ADDED: Compatibility with co-author plus plugin - the "by line" of posts will show the co-authors (no need to add/edit any code) - ADDED: New shortcode: Author Box (Load any author box in the post content area with just the author id) - ADDED: Light/dark style option for blog styles - ADDED: Rich snippet markup to breadcrumbs - ADDED: Option to load Greek charset in Google Fonts that have Greek characters. - ADDED: Dutch translation files - Thanks to Monique - UPDATED: WooCommerce template files - UPDATED: Documentation to v2.0 - IMPROVED: Valenti Tabs shortcode can now have unlimited number of tabs - IMPROVED: Mobile performance - IMPROVED: Standard dropdown menu with 4 levels - BUGFIX: Category pages on "boxed" sites would not show box if the latest post in that category was set to Parallax featured image style. - BUGFIX: When global background set with "repeat" option, it will be repeat everywhere the global background is shown (including on category pages and on posts) - BUGFIX: When responsive mode is set to off (so mobiles load full-site), the site was loading zoomed in and needed a pinch to see the full-site - BUGFIX: WPML bug that didn't translate modules in Section A, B or C of a homepage built with the Valenti pagebuilder - BUGFIX: Category pages with Custom Post Types pagination wasn't counting the number of pages properly - BUGFIX: Global featured image override + Single Post override extra shadow lines on parallax style - BUGFIX: Missing mobile menu "hamburger" icon when breaking news is turned off and there is no secondary menu set - BUGFIX: Valenti Facebook Like Box Widget wasn't loading correct locale (would appear in English some times, even if the site is in a different language) - BUGFIX: Meet the team template: Position override number 5 wasn't working - BUGFIX: Typo's in the Theme Options panel - BUGFIX: WooCommerce titles stretching too far when using the "full-width" site option
- ADDED: Offset option for category pages and blog style homepages, so if you use a grid above a category, the posts below will now offset by the number of posts in the grid. No more duplicates! - ADDED: Compatibility with custom post types straight out of the box. Even though Valenti doesn't use custom post types, now if you do use one, your custom posts will also have the theme meta boxes (reviews, color/background options, featured image styles, etc). They will also now appear automatically throughout the site in the latest posts (they must use the category taxonomy for this) - ADDED: Option to use small slider (1 post at a time slider that has a sidebar) to feature posts on homepages that use the "latest posts" style (blog style homepage). - ADDED: New Widget: Valenti Popular Posts Widget - ADDED: Audio Post is now fully compatible with MixCloud embeds - IMPROVED: Performance of parallax featured image style effect (some older systems struggling to keep the effect smooth). - IMPROVED: Documentation has been updated to include sections about Custom Post Types, BbPRess, BuddyPress, WooCommerce, importing the XML dummy data and various other minor fixes throughout the documentation. - IMPROVED: Native WordPress gallery styling - IMPROVED: Mobile Menu bar will now show Search/Login icons on the bar (if they are enabled in the Theme Options) and when touched will show the correct search/login/register modal overlays. - IMPROVED: If site is set to only accept comments from users who are logged in, the link to "sign in" will open up the login modal instead of redirecting to the wp-admin link. - IMPROVED: Tabs Shortcode code re-written to allow for shortcodes within shortcodes (Note: Old tab shortcode still works, but whenever you use the "Insert Tabs" button, the new code will be used) - IMPROVED: Top Review Widget has new filters (Sort by: Top scores, latest reviews or Lowest Scores) - IMPROVED: Video-embed shortcode button removed. Valenti automatically turns any youtube/vimeo video url into a responsive video, simply paste the http://youtube.com/watch?=xxxxxxxx url into your post content and it will be responsive. Simple, right? - IMPROVED: Cubell Themes Functionality plugin has been updated to v1.6 (includes numerous improvements/fixes) - BUGFIX: Custom Sidebars: Sub-categories with no custom sidebar now show parent category sidebar (if the parent has a custom sidebar set) otherwise it shows the global sidebar - BUGFIX: Review boxes set to "bottom" location on paginated posts will now only appear on the last page of the post (the top location will appear on the first page of the post). - BUGFIX: Integrated lightbox now remains in a fixed position when in use - BUGFIX: Social Icon top 2 pixels were hidden if you only used a single option - BUGFIX: If post has tags sets, and those tags don't have any other posts attached, related posts will now - BUGFIX: To Top button not being disabled when setting the "To Top Button" option in the Theme Options to "off" - BUGFIX: NextGen Gallery loads extra CSS code that was overriding the Valenti Theme Options panel style and making it not render properly, this has been fixed. - BUGFIX: WooCommerce: Sale sticker is now positioned properly - BUGFIX: BuddyPress Register page detects full-width setting + breadcrumb now says "register" - BUGFIX: BbPress edit profile page wasn't showing avatar upload option being added by "Simple Local Avatars" plugin. - BUGFIX: BbPress CSS stylesheet widgets on anonymous comments - BUGFIX: RTL Version: Sliders, tipper on main menu icons, gallery post, logged in avatar in navigation menu, boxed shadows location, arrows in next/previous block - all now work and look as expected
-QUICKFIX: Avatar size in navigation menu
- QUICKFIX: A handful of quickfixes
- ADDED: Multiple new sections to the documentation covering new features and general user questions (Google Analytics, Author avatars, recommended image sizes, etc) - ADDED: Background Takeover Ad system - ADDED: Post option to have sidebar left/right - ADDED: Option in Theme Options to change body font color (with colorpicker) - ADDED: Option in Theme Options to change Breaking news block post title color (with colorpicker) - ADDED: Option to show the byline only inside posts and no where else (Byline options are now: on/off/only under post titles). - UPDATED: 125x125 ads widget now has the option to have up to 10 ads - BUGFIX: Favicon bug (it wasn't showing on some sites) - BUGFIX: Valenti will automatically turn every YouTube/Vimeo embedded video into a responsive video, without the need for shortcodes. - BUGFIX: Disqus comment count not appearing bug (Valenti is fully compatible with Disqus Comments) - BUGFIX: Valenti Recent Posts widget category filter bug (wasn't filtering) - BUGFIX: Page background color option - BUGFIX: Page image background repeat + no-repeat - BUGFIX: Tiled galleries that open in lightbox will automatically have the "next/previous" arrows to navigate between photos - BUGFIX: Posts that are split into numerous pages (with pagination) style - BUGFIX: Numerous other minor bugs/niggles reported by users
- Initial Release
© All Rights Reserved designlabReport Item